Saturday, January 22, 2011

I Think It's Working!

I think the cleanse is working! Two days ago I woke up feeling awful, yesterday I woke feeling a little less awful, and today I woke up fine. My hair is soft and shinier, skin is clear and smooth, I have lost 11 pounds, and "I think" my body is releasing the toxins and pollutants is has been holding onto. I say "think" because I have yet to have the really gross need-to-stay-by-the-bathroom day that so many people describe in way to much detail sometimes with accompanying photos. Dr. Junger describes this as internal mucus being released from all over the body and ending up in the colon causing a gross body flush.
The odd thing is that I usually feel fine all day until after dinner and then from 7pm until I go to bed I get all the allergy symptoms that I would get if I ate a soy cheese pizza topped with sunflower seed and corn chips. I hope this last week I really start to flush this allergy mucus build up so I will know it's done what I had hoped it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment