Sunday, January 23, 2011

Elimination Day, YUCK.

For the last couple days  I have been blogging about how I could tell toxins were being released from my tissue because I was feeling crappy.  Yesterday my headache was so bad I went back to Dr. Junger's book to see what it was all about, I didn't remember a section on feeling really lousy.  And what I found out is that when toxins and mucus are released in your body they must be eliminated via bowel movements or else they will remain in you colon until your body can reabsorb them.  For me the whole point of this cleanse is to get rid of some allergic reactions and clean out my body so when I read this I realized why I was feeling so bad, apparently by now I should be having a BM several times a day and taking lots of Psyllium Fiber to absorb the toxins.  I had only taken Psyillium twice and I was not "Eliminating" often enough. So last night I took more Psyllium powder along with 3 Senokot tablets and lots of water and went to bed.
When I woke up  no "elimination" so I chugged a large glass of salt water to give my stomach a salt water bath which was gross but still no "elimination"  so I went to CVS this morning at 8:30am in my PJ's and bought Castor Oil. I had never taken Castor Oil before but now I can tell you, it is disgusting.  I took a half a shot glass of Castor Oil followed by a glass of water and waited 45 minutes as instructed, nothing. Another half a shot glass of Castor Oil followed by a glass of water and waited 45 minutes, nothing.  So I decided that if blueberries make my 5 year old go to the bathroom I should eat half of a bag of frozen blueberries and I did.  30 minutes later still nothing.  I was about to give up when "Oh Lord did the Castor Oil start working"  It has been a ROUGH day.  Lots of  "Elimination" today, I haven't been able to leave the house. BUT, even though I can't keep anything in my stomach I feel A LOT better. Hopefully now I can take the Psyllium powder twice a day and my Senokot at night for the next five days and I will flush out the toxins.

No comments:

Post a Comment