Friday, January 7, 2011

End of Week 1

Today marks the end of the first week of my 4 week cleanse and I have to say, "today I feel lousy." Yesterday went by just fine, I felt like this cleanse was going to be not so bad. I even bought a book on reflexology and started applying pressure to select spots on my hands and feet that correspond to liver and stomach healing.  Maybe I applied too much pressure for too long I don't know. However, when I went to bed last night I felt kind of crummy, I didn't sleep well and today I feel sluggish.  I'm not sure why I feel sluggish but perhaps it is because the toxins are starting to release from my body. Anyway, I don't feel like writing, still lots to do for my daughters birthday party tomorrow. I'll update on Sunday after my first full day of juice fasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment