Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I can't believe this one

So Sunday was Elimination day and of course that was an experience.  Don't take too much Castor oil, not good!  Anyway, Monday was great, I got up and went to my Nia class, ran errands, did some cleaning, and that night I went to my first and only Chi Kung class, the class isn't going to run because there were only two people signed up, then I came home and did some reflexology watched tv and went to bed. When I woke up Tuesday morning I felt like I had the flu!  Massive headache (and I don't get headaches), lethargic, and cold.  I couldn't bring myself to do much of anything except lay around.  So it seems like every other day I feel awful because once again today I feel fine.
I was searching online yesterday about why I might be feeling so bad on day 25 when I came across a page called My Clean which is a support network for people doing this cleanse.  I emailed support and explained how I was feeling and asked if I should be feeling differently by day 25 and after some back and forth exchange she told be I wasn't eating enough!! No shit, really? She said the book is a guide and I can eat anything as long as it is not on the NO list.  WHAT?  That opens up so many more choices and it would have been nice have read this in the book.  She also sent me 21 new recipes!! I don't know whether to be thankful or pissed.  I thought I was following it to the letter and to find out that is is the starting place and then you need to customize it for you would have been nice to know earlier.
Oh well, only 3 more days and now I will be snacking on on veggies between meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment