Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cleanse Day 17

Day 17 of this cleanse and it's getting boring!! The soups are awful, did I mention that?  I want something greasy and tasty and a glass of wine like crazy.  I guess I am detoxing because yesterday and today I had a head ache, I was cold and today I had an upset stomach.  The good news is that I have lost 10 pounds in the last 17 days, my hair is soft and getting shinier, my skin feels soft and my complexion is clear.  My poor husband has been doing this cleanse with me and hasn't lost a pound and usually all he has to do is not drink beer for one day and he loses 5 pounds.
I called the National Institute of Whole Health today and am going to enroll in their Nutrition and Wellness Coaching 10 month course with the hopes that while I am taking this course and volunteering at the local YMCA I will find my new career path.

No comments:

Post a Comment