Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Days 4 and 5

Day 5
My cleanse is going alright, I don't even feel like I'm cleansing anymore. I have learned to do without salt and sugar and I have learned to deal with hunger. I actually kind of welcome the hunger feeling sometimes since I won't actually starve-to-death.  Don't get me wrong, yesterday at the mall I could smell the pizza wafting out of Papa Ginos and my stomach did tighten and last night while I was botching the rolling of my vegetable sushi rolls I really really wanted a glass of red wine.  However, I did not indulge and the feelings passed.
Today because I wasn't overly concerned about what I was or was not eating I decided to take a look other ways to transform myself.  The Recreation Center and the Adult Community Education classes in my town are very good.  I signed up for a meditation class, a one day seminar "How To Produce A Healthy Body" and a Chi King Class. (Chi Kung is an ancient Chinese system of self healing based on the Taoist principle of yin and yang. It improves circulation to relieve stress and promote internal cleansing and healing throughout the entire body. You will learn a short series of breathing techniques coordinated with body movements and pressure point massages.)
I feel ready to get on with the 3 week juice fast but I have to wait as my daughters 6th birthday is Saturday and of course there is a party, family, cake, and a whole host of other food I won't be eating, ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment