Sunday, February 5, 2012

The cleanse was a success!

My 21 day cleanse was a success!  A month ago I was feeling sluggish, bloated, moody, and slow but now I feel great.  During the 21 day cleanse I broke my sugar addiction, refocused my meal preparations, got off my allergy medication, and gave up my 20-24oz of coffee every morning.  The first week was hard, I had some headaches, fatigue, aches and pains, and moodiness but by week two I was feeling stronger.  The final result was a 7 pound weight loss (my size 6 jeans are feeling loose), more energy, improved mood, brighter skin, healthier hair, broken caffeine addiction, mental clarity, and a feeling of peacefulness. So I would say it was a huge success.
This cleanse was much easier than the 28 day cleanse I did last year because I never felt like I was missing something nutritionally and I was not starving. For anyone who has never done a cleanse the Standard Process 21 purification program is a good one and can help you change your relationship with eating. I recommend it  highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment